On Wednesday 5 January 2000 Markus Gloede wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 05, 2000, Marck D. Pearlstone wrote:
>> Right click on the toolbar for the AAV window and select 'Always on
>> top'.

> The remaining problem is that in this case 'Always' really means
> always, no  matter if the Bat! itself is minimized or in the
> background (doesn't have the focus). :(

Yes - I commented on this a while back. The justification given then
was that some people leave The Bat!'s main window permanently
minimized, and use the Mail Ticker window along with stand-alone
message windows to read mail, rather than reading in the main window's
preview pane (as I do).

It would be real nice if The Bat! supported both techniques!

John
--
you gave me something that i could touch in a world where i'd had too much
something i could feel with my broken hands full of lost ideals but soon i'm