Hello again TB!ers,,

  Is there a way to NOT auto-preview whatever message is highlighted
  when I open a folder?  Sometimes I like to just peak in a folder and
  see what's there...and I don't want it to automatically mark
  whatever message it wants to highlight (usually the first message)
  as read.

  I realize I can unmark it, and that is what I do...but I was hoping
  there was an easier way...

  Thanks!

  Derek

--
You're going to wish I never looked at The Bat!
 Derek                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]