Hello Tim Fountain,
On Wed, 5 Jan 2000 17:20:14 +0000 GMT your local time,
which was Thursday, January 06, 2000, 12:20:14 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Tim Fountain wrote:

Tim> I've just checked again, but as I thought, I can only export the
Tim> messages into one textfile.  I can export them with or without
Tim> headers, make them !rmail separated or not, remove sigs; but still
Tim> only into the same textfile.

Tim> What exactly is the UNIX mailbox format?  I would have thought that
Tim> would be my best bet here, but it doesn't seem to work.

Tim> --
Tim> Tim Fountain ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Tim> http://www.tfountain.co.uk/

Try importing to outlook,outlook express and if they convert, import
them into the bat. But donot dump the originals unless you manage to
go the whole route..

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.38e