On Friday, January 07, 2000, Steve Lamb wrote:

> Friday, January 07, 2000, 5:23:22 AM, Tim wrote:
>> The only thing I don't like about The Bat is the fact that it quotes with
>> '>>' instead of '> '. I find a piece of quoted text that looks like this:

>     Funny, this is quoted from you and is starts with "> "

Sorry, I should have been clearer.  I meant when quoting quoted text.
The text I wrote above is now prefixed by '>>', when I would prefer
'> > '.

>>  - A warning if you try to send messages without any subject (I
>>    frequently forget to add a subject, so have got used to this
>>    feature in other email programs.  Since I got The Bat I have sent
>>    several emails without subjects :-( ).

>     Bad idea.  This is an error between chair and keyboard, fix it
>     there.

:-).  I'm sure I'll remember eventually, but I would still find it
helpful to be reminded - I'd learn much more quickly that way.

>>  - Configurable toolbar, so you can remove unwanted buttons and add
>>    others that you do want (I'd quite like a 'show kludges' button.

>     How about "show kludges" renamed to what it is, "show headers."  :)

Yes, I'd like that too :-).

--
Tim Fountain ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.tfountain.co.uk/