On Friday, January 07, 2000, Nick Danger wrote:

> In Reference to "Wish list from a new user of The Bat" From Quin Selman:

QS>> Since some of us don't always compose the SUBJECT prior to the message
QS>> and so sometimes forget to go back and insert the SUBJECT, we could use a
QS>> REMINDER rather than a WARNING.

> We could use a "reminder" to ask us if we want to add the sender's
> address to the address book upon each message arrival

> A reminder to to be sure I didn't accidently leave off somebody's
> address in the CC & BCC fields if they're left blank.

[etc.]

I doubt many people use the CC and BCC fields on most of the emails
they send, however I expect most people enter a subject.  For people
like me who sometimes forget to enter a subject, a gentle reminder if
I try to send a subject-less message to the outbox would be useful.
For someone who (for whatever reason) likes posting emails without a
subject, the feature could be disabled.

--
Tim Fountain ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.tfountain.co.uk/