Hi Douglas,

On  07 January 2000  at  13:57:35 GMT -0600 (which was 19:57 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points:

DH>   Standard   Spanish                       German   Spanish

DH>   Ctrl-[     Does nothing                  Ctrl-ß   Not applicable
DH>                                                     (no ß key)
DH>   Ctrl-]     Make 1st letter upper case    Ctrl-´   Does nothing
DH>   Ctrl-/     Does nothing                  Ctrl-#   Does nothing

DH> Nothing new turned up.

Here's another suggestion:

Try  Ctrl  with  the  two keys to the right of the 'P' on the keyboard
where  the first key is the '[' and the second is the ']'. For the '/'
key try the key to the right of the '.' (period) key. I think the keys
work  on  scan  codes  which  are  positional  rather  than related to
whatever  national  key-top  has  been  placed at that position on the
keyboard.

HTH

Cheers,
Marck
--
Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists