Hi Watcher,

On  11 January 2000  at  20:16:54 GMT -0500 (which was 01:16 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points:

W>   I  have not sent a message to this list for a LONG time... weeks,
W> maybe a month yet I still get this message every day. Could we stop
W> it now?

>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] is not a moderator or member of this list.
>> Only a moderator or member may post to this list.

I  have  (as  temporary measure) turned off the responder which issues
this  rejection  message  to  posters with the wrong Reply-To address.
This  means  that  anyone trying to post who isn't a member will *not*
see a rejection message.

Is  anyone  out  there  still  using  the  TBUDL list address as their
Reply-To when posting?

Cheers,
Marck
--
Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists