Hello Jason,

Written in response to your letter of Monday, January 10, 2000, 9:25:00 PM:

JT> Hello Steve and Bat Buddies,

JT> Usenet, on the other hand...Well, I know none of the technical aspects
JT> of Usenet, but I've seen that MS Outlook smoothly integrates news and
JT> mail into one client. I've always liked Outlook for that, although
JT> that's the only thing. :) So, it seems to me that usenet shouldn't be
JT> too much to add to TB. And if TB v2.0 has usenet in plugin form, then of
JT> course you can just unload the plugin if you wish!

I dunno...I don't think it integrates well, but that's my opinion. Try
a power-newsreader like Xnews http://xnews.3dnews.net you might start
thinking differently about newsreaders

JT> Well, you're right on that point. I can see how you would be concerned.
JT> Let's just hope that TB v2.0 meets everyone's standards, preferably
JT> exceed them.

Agreed, however, I was anxiously awaiting the V2.X beta, now I'm
nervously awaiting it.

Derek

 Derek                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]