Hello Thomas Fernandez,
On Wed, 12 Jan 2000 02:57:24 +0800 GMT your local time,
which was Wednesday, January 12, 2000, 1:57:24 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

RB>>> Why the heck (sorry) is that "*VERY* bad"?? That's something very
RB>>> useful, IMHO.

MA>> Because  it's  not  necessary,  any  good  scanner will scan your mail
MA>> database  anyway.

Thomas> I agree with this. It will only your system down. Supposing you have
Thomas> an active virus-scanner running anyway, which you should. :-)
100 agreed, but on the other hand if they arange a plugin ie, like the
editor debate, use internal one,  external one, or none, I donot mind.
I have sofar never been caught by a virus but on the other hand I
dump exe's, docs, xls and all that stuff direct in the bin unless its
archived.

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.39 Beta/1