On Friday, January 14, 2000, 12:50:11 PM, Angel wrote:

NA>> Angel, I'm not sure why, but all of your posts are doubled for some
NA>> reason... I'm receiving two exact posts every time...

> Because I posted to both the TBUDL and TBBETA mailing lists.

Hmmm... strange then, because I have filters setup for both Lists, and has
been working just fine. I do notice that you had Cc'd to the Beta List, so
I tried to set up another filter for TBBETA to catch those messages with
the Beta List address in the Cc: box, but not sure what "Location", in
Account/Sorting Office/Filters, to use with the filter. Kludges?

My original TBBETA filter has the List Address as "Recipient", but it
didn't seem to catch any messages with the Beta List address in the Cc:
box. How would you set up a filter to catch messages with a certain
address in the Cc: line?

Nick

--
-=Nick Andriash=-