Hello fellow Bataholics!

I am using
Version 1.39 Beta/1    Registered
Under Windows 98 4 .10 Build 2222

After selecting multiple emails to REDIRECT, and ticking the "Address All Messages
To The Address Below" option in popup-box then hitting "OK",
TB! gets an EAccessViolation message and the program shuts down completely.

While attempting to Redirect 3 different messages to a single recipient this morning,
I got an EAccessViolation after ticking the box:
Address All Messages..." and selecting the address to send to.

One of the errors read:
Exception EAccessViolation in module THEBAT.EXE at FFc00EE2
Access Violation at address 00002126. Read of address FFFFFFFF . The #'s changed each
time
but the wording was the same, and TB! shuts down.

I have attempted redirecting 3 and 2 emails at one time, each time ticking the "Address
all messages..." box and selecting the address to send to, and I got an error each
time.

To Reproduce:
Go to any folder and select a couple messages. Click REDIRECT, and tick "Address All
Messages..." box. After you're done choosing an address, click OK. You will then get
the
error and it will shut down TB!.

The "Open Seperate Editor Windows" option does *not* produce an error and opens the
messages fine.
Selecting only *1* message to redirect does not produce the error at all
but opens the message editor up, with the message ready to be addressed. TB! worked
fine
upon Restore, Restart and Reboot, but the error remained...and still does.

Have no clue as to how to get around this.

Regards,
~~~Angel ... your RDR
*ps: Did I report this correctly? lol This is my first time..didn't want to send to RIT
till you more experienced users can confirm it *is* a bug... thanks :D

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

       "No hay extraños en este mundo, simplemente amigos
                         por conocer"