Morning Steve Lamb,

> Nope. There is a choice there that has to be made, why should the
> computer assume which address to send to?

 The way I see it that's what the Reply-To header is for: Providing
 the information to which address a reply goes to. The assumption made
 is therefore correct. The last thing I'd want is a popup prompt for
 this. But I agree the "Reply to Sender" function may be moved to a
 more obvious place than the "Specials" menu.

 BTW, for a mailing list I'm on, instead of setting my reply-to to the
 list address, I just override the To in a reply like this:
 %TO=""%TO="%OFROMNAME <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

--
|on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
:with The Bat! 1.38e