Hello Oleg Zalyalov,
On Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:26:19 +0400 GMT your local time,
which was Friday, January 14, 2000, 7:26:19 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Oleg Zalyalov wrote:

Oleg> Hello, the Bat! list recipients,

Oleg> Friday, January 14, 2000, Alex Sanyukovitch wrote to Oleg Zalyalov about
Oleg> How to catch all messages in a filter - was - Re: Move old messages:

OZ>>> Maybe  it's  a  bug, but I don't think that it should be corrected
OZ>>> until we have a legal way to filter all messages.
AS>> I can't understand this logic... How did you found it?
Oleg> Tried  empty  string  and presence 'yes' and found out that it doesn't
Oleg> work as desired -- no message triggered that filter. Than just changed
Oleg> presence to 'no'. Voila.
On the other hand you can filter any mail with an @ in the header.
You may loose some spam (as its one of my spam checks) but who
minds...
I tend to zap mail which hasnt got @ in sender and receiver.

Best regards,

tracer