Hello Mark Aston,
On Sat, 15 Jan 2000 22:18:54 +0000 GMT your local time,
which was Sunday, January 16, 2000, 5:18:54 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,

Mark> Hi Roel,

Mark> Saturday, January 15, 2000, 10:07:46 PM, you wrote:

R>> yep, i sent in a bug report about it about a year ago...
R>> well, if it isn't fixed in v2, we can always write a 'clean-up'-plugin
R>> :-)

Mark> TB!  is  certainly not the only program guilty of this, LookOut leaves
Mark> loads  of  stuff  in  temp, including every attachment that is opened,
Mark> even those which were encrypted, so TB! is not so bad after all:-)
Bad?
Look what frontpage leaves behind....

Best regards,

tracer