Hi Nick,

On Sun, 16 Jan 2000 21:30:56 -0800GMT (17/01/2000, 13:30 +0800GMT),
Nick Andriash wrote:

>>  To see it in action, go to a new line, hit <tab>, type a word, then
>>  hit enter to go to a new line. Look where the cursor ends up.

NA> As for indenting the first line in a paragraph... no, I don't normally
NA> do that, but I see what you mean about auto-indent getting in the way of
NA> doing that. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I've since unchecked
NA> that feature in Editor options.

1.) Why is this option not available under Options in the editor's
emnue, but only in the main window?

2.) The behaviour is consistant with Word. Hit backspace once upon
entering a new line, and it'll be OK. Problem though, it forgets the
inital indent (first line of paragraph) when you hit alt-L.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.39 Beta/1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.