Hello Nick Andriash,
On Sun, 16 Jan 2000 23:04:48 -0800 GMT your local time,
which was Monday, January 17, 2000, 2:04:48 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Nick Andriash wrote:

Nick> Not really Tom... we may be talking about different things here, not
Nick> sure? What I'm referring to is the preferences accessed through the main
Nick> toolbar:

Nick> Options/Editor Preferences/General

Nick> On the top right hand side, this is what _I_ see:

Nick>    Blocks
Nick>    - Persistent blocks
Nick>    - Overwrite blocks

Nick>    Pasting different block types
Nick>    - skip prompt
Nick>    - adjust automatically

Nick> I'm not sure what all that means... haven't seen any documentation on
Nick> it. What you were referring to... I've never seen any mention of that
Nick> either?
No idea what it does but similar tricks are possible in other editors
so why not...

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.39 Beta/1