Hello Thomas,

Monday, January 17, 2000, 2:19:46 AM, you wrote:

> Hi Januk,

> On Mon, 17 Jan 2000 01:31:15 -0800GMT (17/01/2000, 17:31 +0800GMT),
> Januk Aggarwal wrote:

JA>>  Well, you sort of can, if you are redirecting one message at a time,
JA>>  TB allows you to edit the message, so you could put it at the top of
JA>>  the message, or in the header, where you want it.

JA>>  For example, instead of typing in the To field:
JA>>  Joe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
JA>>  Put in
JA>>  Joe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (By way of Jane "[EMAIL PROTECTED]")

> I just actually tried it, as I didn't know what round parenthasis ()
> do with "from" headers. - Arrived fine. I believe I will now edit the
> from addr for redirected mails manually until TB does that
> autoamtically (or offers an option). Thanks for the tip. ;-)

No problem. :)  Just another quick tip, make a quick template that has
%TO=""
%TO="Joe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (By way of Jane "[EMAIL PROTECTED]")

Or, it would probably be better to put

%FROM="(By Way of Jane ""[EMAIL PROTECTED]"")"

That gives you something very similar, but now your address is in the
>From field, and I think it is more likely that your contacts will find
it there.

So supposing you called that Quick Template, redirectTemp.
Now when you want to redirect a message, you press the redirect button
and you'll get the editor.  You use your address book to put in the
recipient's address, then go to a blank area in the message, type
redirectTemp
followed immediately by ctrl-space.

Try it out and see how you like it. :)

It will save you from typing *everything* everytime. :)

--
Thanks for writing
 Januk

 Using The Bat! 1.39 Beta/1