Hello Thomas,

Tuesday, January 18, 2000, 12:23:20 AM, you wrote:

> Hi Januk,

> On Mon, 17 Jan 2000 23:31:01 -0800GMT (18/01/2000, 15:31 +0800GMT),
> Januk Aggarwal wrote:

JA>> %From=""%From="%FROMNAME <%FromAddr> (By way of %OTOADDR)"

> I have modified the QT as above, which works quite fantastically. :-)
> However, it works as long as one of my addresses is the original TO
> recipient, of course. But that covers most cases, so that's fine. I
> have created this QT as "share with other accounts". Case closed. :-)

I'm glad that worked. :)  Actually, I just discovered a whole slew of
macros that will give you the address from the folder.  When editing
your template, click on the macro button, then under Miscellaneous,
check out the ones that start with %Folder... For example,
%FOLDERREPLYADDR seems to do exactly what you had wanted initially.
Check it out and see what works best. :)

> I also understand I have no way of putting the "From" details as per
> account properties setup there; no macro for it.

Actually, I was a bit premature on that one.  See above.

--
Thanks for writing
 Januk

 Using The Bat! 1.39 Beta/1