Hello The Bat! users,

on Jan 10th our domain was finally moved to another ISP, about two days
later the whole mail traffic came in via the new mail server.

Except all the incoming mail of TBUDL - this is still going to our
former ISP and I still have to fetch it from there (fortunately our
account there is not deleted yet).

Does any of the experts here have an idea what's going on and what I can
do about that?  Shouldn't they also in Indonesia be aware of the new DNS
data?

Michael Heydekamp
AIR TRAFFIC Euro Charter GmbH
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.airtraffic.de

  Using The Bat! 1.38e under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
  on a PIII/450, 128MB RAM, 10GB Harddisk
  in a NetWare 3.12 network environment