Dear Syafril,

on Thursday, January 20, 2000, 03:41, you wrote:

MH>> [snip]

SH>>> - Name=airtraffic.de
SH>>>     Type=MX, Class=1, TTL=57194 (15 Hours 53 Minutes 14 Seconds),
SH>>> RDLENGTH=20
SH>>>     Preference=20, Mail Exchange=avalon.iks-jena.de
MH>>                                             ^^^^^^^^^^^
MH>> This *is* my new provider!

SH>>>     Preference=10, Mail Exchange=excalibur.iks-jena.de
MH>>                                                ^^^^^^^^^^^

MH>> And this as well. Nonetheless, TBUDL mail (and TBUDL mail only) is still
MH>> coming through the old one. Strange, isn't it?

MH>> What to do about that?

SH> Nothing,  wait  till DNS Server refresh the data (I can change the the
SH> cache data manually, but it takes time, sorry ).

Have you got an idea how much?  Four days have gone since your last
posting to this issue, TBUDL mail is *still* coming in through the old
server.

And today it is 14 days since I switched to another ISP ...

Michael Heydekamp
AIR TRAFFIC Euro Charter GmbH
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.airtraffic.de

  Using The Bat! 1.38e under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
  on a PIII/450, 128MB RAM, 10GB Harddisk
  in a NetWare 3.12 network environment