Hello group,

I would like to see this little feature.  If TB! is minimized on the
taskbar, I would like the ability to right click on the TB! tab, while
in the taskbar and have the option (other than close or restore) to
fetch mail now from all accounts (without opening the TB! window).
This way, TB! can be run minimized and out of the way and I can get
mail when I feel like it without opening up its window.

 Gary                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]