Tuesday, January 18, 2000, 5:20:05 PM, Marck wrote:
SL>>     *Steve  then points out that in some editors that isn't needed
SL>> since  it  retains the column that the cursor was last in, even on
SL>> short  lines,  even if it positions the cursor on column 1 for the
SL>> one line between.* :)

> Ah - so you are now advocating a change to the TB internal editor?

    No.  I am pointing out that there are ways of working and there are
advantages to virtual space and there are disadvantages.  I personally
consider all of the "Advantages" moot and it is full of disadvantages.
However, read that paragraph closely.  I didn't advocate anything.  I was just
stating a fact.  C'mon, Marck, you know when I'm advocating.  :P

> Tom  is  now  advocating  focus  *right there*. Why are you apparently
> supporting that now? I'd just like to know the reasoning.

    You tell me, you're the one attributing it to me when there is none.