Morning G. Cowling, SRNA,

> It also seems to me that software should assimilate and be responsive
> to the needs of its users - not vice versa.

 True,  but  it's  hard  for  software  itself to do so. Sure, you can make it
 super-customizable,  but that will always mean work for the user to customize
 it.  If you get to learn a new software with new paradigms, you should try to
 get  get  to  know  it better, it may give you new insights and show you more
 effective ways to work.

--
|on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
:with The Bat! 1.39