On Thursday, January 20, 2000 at 09:29:16 ,Nick scribbled:

NA> Is that sort by subject Angel, or view threads by subject? I wonder what
NA> the difference in the two would be?

View / View Threads By / Subject
View / Sort By / Creation Time
These are the two settings I use.

I also have the "Created" bar on the editor set so that the most recent email shows
first.
For the most part, the emails are in the order showing the *most recent* first
according to subject,
and both the originating email AND the Re:'s are listed appropriately. I only have to
click once to expand the entire thread.

I don't know what the literal difference is or what the technical explanation would
be, I
can only  describe it as Sort=match subject line exactly and View= Match like-words in
subject
line. Anyone know the technical reasons? :D

Regards,
~~~Angel ...your RDR

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

       "No hay extraños en este mundo, simplemente amigos
                         por conocer"