Hello Angel,
On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 06:49:55 -0800 GMT your local time,
which was Friday, January 21, 2000, 9:49:55 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Angel wrote:

Angel> Hello fellow Bataholics!

Angel> I don't know how I configured it....
Angel> but I have Netscape 4.7 as my default browser and the clickable URLs in TB!
work whether
Angel> Netscape is open or closed. It will bring up Netscape if it's closed, and use
the current
Angel> window if open.
worked on my system as well but if you uninstall netscape it takes so
much stuff with it which it overwrite from MS that you need to apply
bandages to fix it
Angel> Just general info: I use Opera AWA IE... different browsers for different
"jobs" :D But
Angel> Netscape is my default.

Angel> Regards,
Angel> ~~~Angel ...your RDR