Hello TBUDL,

Hi everybody, I'm still an evaluation user.

I like The Bat very much , and I've been following it's development over the past few
years.

I'm evaluating the 1.38e version and in it there is a little error when trying to
change the split mode:

View/SplitMode/Horizontal View

gives me the vertical view instead, and the oposite way, clicking on "Vertical View"
gives the horizontal one.

Anybody else noticed this ?

I didn't have the time to go through all FAQs so if this has been noticed by someone
else already, sorry. Don't flame me please.

Thanks very much and all the best,
'

-- Best regards,

 Homesick Mac Helsingborg, Sweden