On Tue, 1 Feb 2000 14:25:06 +0000, Mark R Harding wrote:

> This is helpful but not exactly what I was after.  Imagine, for
> example, the Microsoft Office toolbar.  I haven't used it myself for a
> while but as I recall, when you chose to use it the space it occupied
> became unavailable for other applications.  Thus, if you maximised a
> window's size using the maximise button the window's border would
> stretch to the limits imposed by the screen boundaries and the edges
> of the Window's Taskbar, the Office taskbar and so on...  This is the
> same effect I was hoping to achieve with the Bat's mail-ticker.  If it
> isn't possible, so be it but I thought it was worth to ask...

        I see what you're saying and the answer is no, it cannot do
that. What you seem to be wishing for is an additional ticker option
to not only keep it always on top but to also adjust the desktop work
area so that maximised windows will be restricted to the new
boundaries. Pretty much like how the taskbar works.

--
 CU, Allie ...
Using The Bat! v1.39 «‡» Windows NT4.0 (Service Pack 6)