Hello Leif Gregory,
On Wed, 26 Jan 2000 06:14:09 +0859 GMT your local time,
which was Wednesday, January 26, 2000, 4:15:09 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Leif Gregory wrote:

Leif> On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 at 23:07:09 [GMT +0200], you wrote:
MM>> Oh, sorry for my previous message... Sure, I do have the idea! As
MM>> said, submission forms work with internal PGP implementation only!
MM>> Select "Tools/Pgp/Choose Version"..

Leif> Ahhh, this does indeed look like the problem. I can't seem to figure
Leif> out how to use my existing keyring with the TB internal version, so
Leif> until I can do that, I'll have to wait to test the submission forms.

just put the pgp path to whereever your keyrings are and the bin file
and run key manager and import that rit lab key.
Sounds like a good idea if some people could validate it as its not
trusted at present...

Leif> Leif Gregory

tracer

Using theBAT 1.41 / Beta1