Hello Alexander,

> People tend to change. Have you ever thought about it?

No. There are three constants in the universe: Pi, the speed of light
and I! ;-)

>> Displaying the year of a date in two-digit format is not standard.
> Why???

That question was worth some billion Dollars. Well, more the question
of storing, but anyway...

> <examination mark> 24.01.00 <my signature>. Perfectly legal,
> perfectly valid, perfectly standard.

It's a bad habit in my opinion but if you can live with it I can, too.

> It's clearly *neither* 1900 *nor* 2100;-)

People like you will cause the Y3K-Problem... *g*

> Just FYI: David Harris has told on PM-WIN that "since some users
> wish it to be configurable, it will become so" in 3.12c (in a week
> or two).

I'm curious how much they'll have to beg for the preview pane.

Nico

----<---<--{@   http://inferiamoris.dreamhost.com/nico   @}-->--->----
»Pustekuchen schmeckt besonders gut, wenn man dazu reinen Wein
einschenkt.«