Hello Wolfgang,

WK> The solution is not to put your PGP key in every message.
WK> That's an absolutely annoying overhead. Put it on your
WK> home page and add the URL to your signature.

WK> to your TBUDL template.

Why is that an absolutely annoying overhead? PGP works best if
everyone has easy access to your public key and that is the best way
to do so. I don't think you have to wait more than a fraction of a
second more for your mail to download if it contains my public key.
The problem could be solved by the software we are using - software
wouldn't make our lives easier if we always had to adjust to them.
What about the other way?

Sincerely,

Sebastian.

PS: I'm not going to change the way I sign a message, why do you have
to complain about that?