On Thu, 27 Jan 2000 21:07:12 -0800, Nick Andriash wrote:

> That sounds like a great idea. I never played much with this applet, but
> with mine I notice that as I type, it seems to search for the subject, yet
> if I type in a name, then it will highlight the thread that contains the
> first message in the Message List with a posting from that author. Is that
> the way your's works?

    I don't use the threading in TB! so I don't know how it works in
threaded view but it searches all the text in the messages listing under
From, To and Subject and Date fields. It will find the first message that
contains the text string in either of these fields.

> Hmmm? Mine stays put on the Toolbar, regardless of the search string, but
> I'm using the 3 pane view which is probably different than what you are
> using.

    I don't use the preview pane but I just tried it with the preview pane
and the problem is still there.

--
 CU, Allie ...
Using The Bat! v1.39 .*.*. Windows NT4.0 (Service Pack 6)