Hi Folks,     I just installed v1.39 of The Bat! on my Win95B box. So
far  I  love  it.  Everything seems to work fine except web hyperlinks
don't work (e-mail is ok).  Clicking on a URL, or rt. clicking and selecting OPEN
THIS LINK, gives this error message: "No Application is associated w/
the specified file for this application".  My previous e-mail clients
Agent - Calypso) are able to launch Netscape and .htm /.html file
extensions are set as default to OPEN.   It makes no difference
whether Netscape (v4.08 - default browser) is open or closed.

What's wrong?

TIA,
Tom

Bat! user since Jan19, 2000