Hi TB users,

I have been evaluating TB for qutie some time and will be moving to that
very soon (currently I'm on Pine).

During these days I fond a major problem.
When ever I create a filter and close down the program they are gone. I
have to do it again (absurd). I have protected the account with passoword
and have my address book on a different directory, is this the problem.

But in the imported IDL mail list account, I find the filters remain
intact. This account is not protected with passworld.

Can someone tell me what is the problem?

Rdgs,
Ganesh.

Moving towards the invisible world...the bat!