> Hello list,

> Friday, January 28, 2000, 6:01:40 PM, you wrote:

lmtdc>> I can't answer the MAPI part but go to  Account > Properties > Options,
lmtdc>> tick the little box that says 'Periodical checking each' and tell it how
lmtdc>> often you want it to auto check for mail.

> When I go to Account > Properties> I don't find Options and I don't
> find any little box that says "Periodical checking each." All I find
> is an "Edit User" form. What's the problem?

On the left side of the 'edit user' window is a tree.  The fourth item in
that tree is 'options.'  Click on it and on the right side of the window,
at the top, you'll see 'mailbox checking.'  Select either (or both) of the
two options presented.

--
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a minute and
a half, how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            www.phred.net/~phred