Hello Christopher,

Tuesday, February 01, 2000, 10:31:57 AM, you wrote:

CJT> No,  the message needn't be high priority. It make no difference which
CJT> priority  it  has -- just mark it unread and the outbox will turn red.
CJT> Both read and unread messages are sent, parked of course not.

  He's right you know! The folder turns red but the envelope doesn't.

  On a slightly different note, something I noticed while replying to
  the above.

  If I use F4 to reply to a message, the template I set up in my address
  book is used. If I right click and choose reply, it isn't. The standard
  reply template is used that is set up in Account Properties.

  Anyone know why?

  Surely if I have the "Use specific Template for reply" box ticked, it
  shouldn't matter what method I use to invoke the editor to type the
  reply.

Best regards,                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Tony.

PGP key and web site http://www.awb.org.uk
 Using The Bat! 1.41 / Beta1
        under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998