Hello Roel,
On Tuesday, February 01, 2000 you wrote:

>>> Send yourself a message with high priority and you'll see that if you
>>> mark it unread, the outbox will be be a red folder.

NA>> No Tony it doesn't actually... I just tried it. Marking a _message_ as
NA>> high priority will cause the _message_ envelope to be red, but the
NA>> screenshots I was referring to, actually show red _folders_...

> you forgot to mark it unread, if you do so, the color of the
> outbox-folder will become red... doesn't happen with other folders
> though...

It  does  happen with the other folders -- but they have a blue color.
This  coloring  has  nothing  to  do  with message priority! Just with
unread  messages residing in the folder. If there is an unread message
in  any folder -- the folder is blue. If there is an unread message in
outbox, it gets red. That's all.

The  confusion  with  other  folders having red icon comes from old TB
versions,  where  it was a bit different, but I don't remember exactly
how...  I  sure  that  in  TB! versions before 1.36, if a folder had a
subfolder  which contained an unread message, then the folder would be
colored too. Now it only has a "tick" by its icon.

HTH

--
Christopher J. Trybowski
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --- uin:4350719 ---

Using The Bat! 1.39 [reg] under Windows 98 4.10 build 1998.