Hallo Allie,

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000 07:40:07  -0500 GMT (01.02.2000, 20:40 +0800 GMT),
Allie Martin wrote:

>>> €•—š
>>> ůůůůůůůůůůůůůův2.00
>>> ůůůůůův1.41

>> in your mails -- what does this mean?

AM>         OK, to end it, look at the attached gif to see what it looks
AM> like using his font.

Are you sure? <g> I know my C-Win cannot interfere with a jpg file,
but the characters in lines 2 and 3 (before v2.00 and v1.41
respectively) look like dashes here, not like the circumflexed U he
described in his poem. (Sorry, I don't want to prolong this thread,

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.41 / Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM