Morning Thomas Fernandez,

> 1. For the last two updates I always lost my sub folders and templates for all
>    accounts in The Bat! I always had to make new one's again. But on hard disk
>    there were all sub folders ... !?

 If the accounts are still showing in the Bat and only the sub-folders are
 missing, press Shift+Ctrl+Alt+L to recover lost folders and messages still
 on HD.

>    The other problem: I can not change for "reply template" color and qotes ??

 I am not sure what is meant here?

> 2. For last update from 1.38e to 1.39 I have mixed "speaking menus" (German and
>    English) in "Message" and "Utilities" of editor ! With new language pack of
>    Dec. '99. What is that ???

 Maybe there are new options that weren't translated or some translations
 were left out ^_^ If you're good enough at English I'd recommend using
 English interface anyway, it is much more understandable.

> 3. After update from 1.36 to 1.38e I had "Justify on autowrap" in "Utilities" of
>    editor by every editor start. And every time I had to disable this option at
>    first ... ???

 To change this option everywhere, turn it off in menu Options|Editor
 Preferences.

> 4. And a new problem after last update: If I mark a word or text to delete, it's
>    only possible with "shift-del", not more with "del" like before ?!

 Maybe somehow "persistent text" was enabled or "overwrite blocks" disabled
 in Editor Preferences? Sounds like it.

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :with The Bat! 1.41 / Beta1