Hello Jast,
On Tue, 1 Feb 2000 15:10:12 +0100 GMT your local time,
which was Tuesday, February 01, 2000, 9:10:12 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Jast wrote:

> Morning Thomas Fernandez,

>> 1. For the last two updates I always lost my sub folders and templates for all
>>    accounts in The Bat! I always had to make new one's again. But on hard disk
>>    there were all sub folders ... !?

>  If the accounts are still showing in the Bat and only the sub-folders are
>  missing, press Shift+Ctrl+Alt+L to recover lost folders and messages still
>  on HD.

I had recently due to a clean install and hard disk reorganisation a
similar problem and none of my normal tricks got it back.
Essentially MY problem was that if you move the Bat files to  a
different location even recreating the new/old accounts isnt going to
pick up that you moved them.
In the end I went into the registry, zapped all there is about the
bat, and then on restarting the bat it wants you to set up accounts
and then I selected the old ones and bang, back in existance.
This whole nuisance shouldnt be necessary if the directory where the
Bat is located knows WHERE the mailboxes are.
Considering the many times people seem to 'mislay' their mail I would
recommend getting this data out of the registry to the ini file or
whatever.

Best regards,

tracer
--