Paula wrote:

PF> Frankly, I don't understand why people prefer to receive the plain-text
PF> digests, except that they don't know how to filter messages to folders.
PF> So much easier to deal with separate messages, I think.

So I don't have the flapping bat all day.  So I can check for email
every ten minutes and actually not get list messages every single
check.

Alternatively, it would be nice if the bat stopped flashing each time
you looked through your mail, even if you left unread messages.  Then
when more NEW mail came in, it'd start flashing again.  (Again, this
is the way Agent works, sigh...)

-tom!

--
Hopin' this said *something* useful, [EMAIL PROTECTED] out.