Hello Jast,

On  Thursday,  February  03,  2000  at  13:46:57  GMT +0100 (which was
03/02/2000 19:46 GMT +0700 my Local Time) you told to the list:

>> No, no problem here.
>> Look  I  am  sending this message to List and to you separate by comma
>> not semicolon.

J>  Weird, whenever I add somebody to a recipient list, TB definitely puts a
J>  semicolon in between.

You mean get the address from address book ? Yes, in mine too.

J> Of  course  I  could put in a comma when adding addresses manually,

I  put it manually, in the past it always give me "error message", but
now ....no problem.

J> but  I  wouldn't  know  why  our  versions  are  different  in this
J> respect... anybody else for trying it out?

What happen if you put the addresses manually separate by comma ?

--
- Syafril -
Name    : Syafril Hermansyah     | Company : Duta Integrasi Pratama

Using The Bat! 1.41 / Beta1 under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195

Created : Thursday, February 03, 2000, 22:01:14