Thursday, February 03, 2000

Hi folks,

An email with attached zip file was sent to me - to my email address at
work, which I've downloaded through TB at home.
However, since I'm having "Leave message on server" option in TB so that I
can get messages when I come to work as well, I'm wondering if TB is then
leaving the attached file on the server as well - and downloads only the
message text ?

The only way I knew that the file was attached was because the sender was
reffering to it in his message.

When I came to work this morning, the file was fetched from my server with
the attached zip file - without any problems.

I don't have TB installed at work, I'm using Outlook 98 on my NT machine
 NT 4.00.1381 with IE 4.04.722106.8  and 64 MB RAM )

--

Kind regards,
Homesick Mac