Hello, Gothamites,

Nick Rout wrote...

NR> can we stop this thread now please? there seems to be alot of off topic
NR> stuff on this list .

   Yes, and if we were using Forte Agent or Datula we could mark the
   thread as Ignore and all subsequent messages in this thread would
   automatically be marked as read. Given that digressive or
   uninteresting threads are an inevitable part of any mailing list,
   don't you think this would be a good feature to add to The Bat! as
   well? It's much easier than trying to get everybody to change their
   behavior. That has never worked and will never work.

--
Yours,
 John De Hoog, Tokyo