On Tuesday, February 08, 2000, 1:30:56 PM, Steve Lamb wrote:

>>         Again, no can do. Most peoples full-name have spaces between
>> the first and second names. That means that the quotations above using
>> your name as is supported by TB! wouldn't show up as red. :)

>     Not to mention some names have spaces in them anyway.  Roger Van der Camp,
> for example.  ;)

Steve, I went looking for the RFC that pertains to allowable quote
prefixes, and be darned if I can find it. I've run out of ideas of what to
use as a keyword search criteria at:

http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/information/rfc.html

I've obviously tried every word except the right word! ;o)

Nick

--
   --=N.J. (Nick) Andriash=--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP Key ID: 0x15A98AC2