Hello Tom,

TP> What's happening is that you're downloading shareware that's
TP> "supported by advertisements."  The "fix" is to not download or use
TP> software that uses these DLLs in the first place, not to try to
TP> circumvent the mechanism through which shareware authors are actually
TP> getting paid.

Well put.

Acqurl Bookmark v3.4 was just put up at http://www.acqurl.com with the
supported adverts removed and lots of new goodies included.

Apparently Glen noticed registrations increase when he let users turn
the adverts view off. (My experience is that advert.dll was still
active getting adverts regardless <g> )

Hey its about time doubleclick got its monopoly back for tracing
Internet habits!

--
Regards,
Paul