Hello Woofie,

On  Sunday, March 05, 2000  at  16:44:17 GMT +0800 (which was 12:44 AM
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

> Hello TBUDL,

> Is  there a way of suppressing the email addresses in a mailing list
>   without having to use the BCC function?

 Maybe I'm missing something here, but what's wrong with BCC?  Do you
 not want the list members to show up on the copy that's in the Sent
 folder?  If so, you can always BCC yourself a copy too and save that
 as your Sent message.

 Either that, or as I mentioned in a post a couple of weeks ago, if
 you have your list in your address book, just use the list name in
 the BCC field.  For some reason TB never converts the list name into
 the individual addresses on the copy that is kept by your computer.

 Now if all of that still doesn't do what you need, then maybe you
 should set up a mailing list. There used to be a few sites on the net
 who would host a mailing list for free, so you could just send your
 messages to one address and it would be distributed to whom ever you
 wanted. Most of these services allow you to choose if you want to
 have the list traffic one directional (you can send to the list, but
 no one else can), or bi-directional (everyone can send to the list).

 There is a way to send mail manually by connecting to the mail server
 and entering the appropriate info that way, but that's not using TB,
 and I'm not terribly familiar with the details. However if you are
 truly interested in the details, look through the archives from
 January, and I'm sure you'll find several references.

 Does that help?

--
Thanks for writing
 Januk Aggarwal