Leif,

Regarding your message dated: Wednesday, March 22, 2000...

LG> <http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/filtering.shtml>

Excellent.  I currently make good use (or so I believe) of filters to
sort and react to my mail and have a large number of filters set up
now - most of which were created to mirror functionality from my
previous mail client.

What I got from the howto was a much better understanding of some of
the subtler points regarding using filters to process my outgoing
mails or to take more involved actions than just filing an incoming
message somewhere other than in my inbox.

Thanks for the work you put into this.  Having 'written' documentation
has always been my preferred way to digest the functionality of a
product and it's good to now have something truly readable rather than
having to pour over the man-pages (err, I mean the help file - sorry!)
or the back-catalogue of UDL messages.

Cheers,

Mark

 Using TheBat! 1.41 Windows NT 4 0 1381 Service Pack 6
 Get Paid to Surf - http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=HZJ982
 Mark R Harding
 The Integrated Systems Group (Vision)
 Department of Electronics & Electrical Engineering
 The University of Edinburgh, King's Buildings, Mayfield Road
 Edinburgh. EH9 3JL. Scotland. U.K.

 Phone:  +44 (0)131 650 5662
 Fax:    +44 (0)131 650 6554
 Email:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]