List, how-do-you-do!

      Some  dunderhead friend of mine using LookOut Express sent me a message
      today  with a background image of 768K in size! Why I mention this is I
      had a bit of trouble viewing his message.

      When  TB! is maximised, and you try viewing an html message by clicking
      on  the  [message].[html] tab, there ain't no vertical scrollbar in the
      viewer  pane  window.  When I use the wheel on my Logitech mouse to try
      and  scroll  the  message instead, it just scrolls the message down but
      will  not  scroll  back  up.  It  also  messes  up the background image
      attached to the html message as well.

      Anyone had similar problems?

      BTW:  If  I've  missed  anyone's  replies lately, apologies. I'm in an
      upheaval at the moment :(

      --

      Slán anois,

      Síomón Breathnach

         Obiter dictum: Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem.

      *------------------------------>>><><<<------------------------------*

                                 How To Contact Me
                             v===v===v===v===v===v===v
                        Send Email To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        Fax & Voicemail: 01792 540900 (+44)

                                Pretty Good Privacy
                             v===v===v===v===v===v===v
                              PGP: http://www.pgp.com
                             Key ID: 0x5c7e8966 DH/DSS
            Fingerprint: 851c f927 0296 ff1c 70a2  474f cb6e 6ffe 5c7e 8966
                       Key Server: ldap://certserver.pgp.com

                                 Very Useful Links
                             v===v===v===v===v===v===v
               The Bat!: http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/index.html
                          Notetab: http://www.notetab.com
                     M$ 98: http://www.youcanthaveyourowncd.con

      *------------------------------>>><><<<------------------------------*

                                THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE
                             v===v===v===v===v===v===v

           This  e-mail  has  been  classified  as  being  Private  and
           Confidential. Yes, that's right, PRIVATE  and  CONFIDENTIAL.
           So  what  does  this  mean  to  you,  the  recipient?   Well
           recipient, private usually means, and in this instance  does
           mean,  '..confined  to  particular  persons  or  groups  and
           concerning things deeply personal'. And confidential  means,
           in this instance, '..the level  of  official  classification
           for documents next above restricted  and  below  secret  and
           available only to persons authorised  to  see  documents  so
           classified'. Understand?  Therefore,  if  you  are  not  the
           intended recipient, that is,  the  addressee,  you  are  not
           authorised to read or store this e-mail.

           Further, whether you are the intended recipient or not,  you
           do not have permission to misuse, deliberately  misconstrue,
           or rewrite the  information  contained  within  this e-mail.
           Neither may  you  publish  or  disseminate  the  information
           contained within this electronic communication without first
           gaining non-electronically  signed  authorization  from  the
           original author.

           If you believe this e-mail has been received in  error, then
           you should  forward  it  to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  simply
           adding 'not  mine'  in  the  subject  line.  You  will  then
           probably want to delete the e-mail from your mailbox.

                                   <HALTE HIER>