Hello Simon,
On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 19:46:32 +0100 GMT your local time,
which was Tuesday, March 28, 2000, 1:46:32 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Simon wrote:

> List, how-do-you-do!

>       Some  dunderhead friend of mine using LookOut Express sent me a message
>       today  with a background image of 768K in size! Why I mention this is I
>       had a bit of trouble viewing his message.

>       When  TB! is maximised, and you try viewing an html message by clicking
>       on  the  [message].[html] tab, there ain't no vertical scrollbar in the
>       viewer  pane  window.  When I use the wheel on my Logitech mouse to try
>       and  scroll  the  message instead, it just scrolls the message down but
>       will  not  scroll  back  up.  It  also  messes  up the background image
>       attached to the html message as well.

>       Anyone had similar problems?

>       BTW:  If  I've  missed  anyone's  replies lately, apologies. I'm in an
>       upheaval at the moment :(

I either zap things like that and tell the unlucky sender that it got
done in by my antivirus or whatever, so please resend..
Normally I would mention that excessive sized emails can cause fake
warnings/kills so please chop it down.

OR

I would give it a header like my system bounced it back for whatever
reason (automatic obviously).

Most of the silly senders like this havent got a clue you send it back
on purpose and that the system isnt doing it...
They rarely repeat it if a big email comes back to them...

Best regards,

tracer
--

Using theBAT 1.42 Beta/8 with Windows 98
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]