Hello Simon,
On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 13:21:28 +0100 GMT your local time,
which was Wednesday, April 26, 2000, 7:21:28 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Simon wrote:

> TBUDL,

> Sorry, a few more...

> Buy the The Bat! It's Good For You! <-- umm, yeah. I ripped it from Guinness!

> Deliver your e-mail The Bat! way. <-- nearly clever <g>

> The Bat! Substantial, yet not swelling.

> The Bat! V2 (Sorry, could not resist it)

> The Bat! People savvy e-mail software!

> The Bat! Right at the heart of message management. (thinking of a previous theme)

> Simplify your messaging with an ingenious e-mail solution from RIT Labs.
> Superb for expert and novice, corporate or home. You configure it your way.

The BAT: the emailer which goes where no emailer has gone before...

Anyway, one of my friends had a stroke.managed to blow a p75 up by
moving it (after I sold it dirt cheap to him). Ok, he now got a
replacement 133, a little bit less ram (costs money afterall) : all
stuff by calling in some local favours for some scrap.

I installed him the bat.
NO problems, and if you want a MS user, its him....

ONE problem:
he types emails in Word and wants to send them in the bat..
Ideas welcome and as he is likely like 99% or so of the MS users....

Best regards,

tracer
--

Using theBAT 1.42 Beta/19 with Windows 98
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]